Friday, March 9, 2012

A New Home on the Internet

Dear Readers,
Please join me on my new blog -
Art with Mrs. Gonzalez
!
*the link is working now ;)

The Briargrove Elementary Art Page has been such a wonderful place to showcase beautiful student artwork, connect with parents and educators, and share unit ideas and classroom practices. After having spent 5 years working on this blog, I began to think about ways to expand and improve what I do here on the Internet. What better way to make a change than to start fresh?! I hope you enjoy my new features and a more organized format for finding what you're looking for. And of course, expect large amounts of fantastic student artwork!

Please head on over and check it out! If you are a follower here, I would love it if you would follow us on the new blog! I'm glad to be back on a regular posting schedule, and eager to share more of the wonderful things that we are doing here at Briargrove Elementary. Thank you for reading, supporting, commenting, and celebrating here on the Briargrove Art Page. So excited for you to come on over and continue on this journey together!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Gonzalez

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Congratulations on your new blog, I would love to follow it but...the link didn't work? It said 'error: not found' hmmmm.

Patty Palmer said...

Can't wait to see it! Unfortunately, the link isn't working right now but I'll check back!

Unknown said...

Oh no! This link didn't work for me!

Katie Gonzalez said...

thanks for letting me know - I fixed it!!!!!! come on over :)

Unknown said...

Hello
My name's Buba from blog Bajdocja and I wanted to let you know I've awarded you the "Premio colors" and "Appreciation award".
Good Luck
Buba
http://bajdocja.blogspot.com/2012/11/blogowa-zabawa-premio-colors-i.html